• Nocturnal Confessions..

    As all of them shut their doors at me, and as all the lights went off, I was left with nothing but my scary thoughts.. 

    I sat alone in the darkness, feeling the emptiness as it eats me alive.. I just left my thoughts wander, and get lost in infinity. 

    I stayed like that until I saw a shimmering light: something was drawing me in, saving me from drowning. 

    As I got close to it, I felt something familiar. There was a friendly, warm feeling about it. 
    I kept walking towards it, wondering what my savior was. I finally got there and looked at it..

    It was my guitar. The only thing that loved me enough to save me from my sadness, the only friend that cared, the only refuge that I have.. 

    And I can proudly say, that my guitar HAS A SOUL, my guitar CARES!
     I'm really thankful for having that sweet child of mine. 





    Drawing by me, using oil pastels.
  • You might also like

    3 comments:

    1. you're a beautiful person, don't you dare forget it.. keep doin' your thing and i'm sure one day you'll find " the answer ". have a wonderful life ^_^

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I think I might know who you are..
        Anyway, thank you for these kind words. " ^_^ "

        Delete
      2. i don't think so .. but anyway, keep bein' you :)

        Delete

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About Me
I am promise, and this is my personal piece of heaven.. I am a musician, I play guitar and violin. I also have a passion for drawing. I am an active citizen, my goal to make a positive impact on my community and to benefit my country. Feel free to leave comments, I'd like to hear from you.